Thinking about moving house because you don’t have enough space? In some cases, it may be a better option to think about home additions and home extensions instead!
With both ground floor extensions and upstairs extensions from Nicholas Carpentry, you can expand the space available in your home – all without having to sell it or move house.
If you love where you live, but you have a growing family or members of your family who have moved back home and you don’t have enough space, our extension builders are here to help. Find out more below, or call us now for a quote.
The Benefits Of Expanding Your Home
Why choose to build a home extension instead of moving house? Here are just a few of the best reasons.
- Save money on moving – You can avoid the costs of selling your home and buying a new one, as well as the cost of packing and moving all of your stuff – which can add up to thousands of dollars!
- Stay in your home – If you love your home and its location, but it’s just not big enough, it can be heartbreaking to move away. But with a home extension, you can avoid this issue altogether.
- Add value – Adding another bedroom, bathroom or a larger kitchen to your home can make it more desirable and add value to your property. Expanding your home is a great investment.
What Are The Most Popular Types Of Home Additions?
There are a few different popular home additions that are common in Australia. You can add just about any room you want to your home, but these are the most popular.
- Kitchen addition / expansion – You can extend your kitchen or add a completely new kitchen to your home. This type of expansion can be a little bit trickier, as it may mean that you can’t use your kitchen until the project has been completed.
- Bathroom addition / expansion – You can expand a half bath into a full bathroom, or add a completely new bathroom to your master suite, or anywhere else in your home.
- Bedroom addition – Bedrooms are less complex and less expensive than other types of additions, and are a good way to expand your home if you’re having kids, or if older family members are moving in with you.
Why Choose Nicholas Carpentry Extension Builders
So, why should you pick Nicholas Carpentry as your partner for a home extension? Here are just a few of the reasons we’re the best choice.
- Years of experience – We’ve been in business for two decades in New South Wales, and in that time, we’ve seen and done it all.
- Fully licenced, bonded & insured – We carry all required insurance and bonding coverage, and are fully licenced to add home extensions in Sydney and the surrounding areas.
- End-to-end design, building and finishing of your extension – Our team of extension builders will work with you throughout every step of building your extension, ensuring that you get the results you want.
- Proven results – Want to see some of our handiwork? Just take a look at our gallery to get a preview of what we can do in your home.
Contact Us Today To Get A Free Quote And Consultation
If you love your home and don’t want to move, but you need additional space, a home extension or addition from Nicholas Carpentry may be just what you need. To get more details and begin the process of getting a quote, you can just contact us online, or give us a ring at 0419 606 288.